THE ROLE - Summary:
Strategic Planning: Ensure business projects include analysis of opportunity between the strategic value vs. costs vs. risks across the portfolio deliverables
Project and Program Implementation:
- Lead project team throughout the project lifecycle, from defining the plan through project review
- Responsible for plan maintenance and direct coaching to workstream owners and project teams in general, in preparation for Steering Committee Meetings
- Provide reporting on status of the projects under his / her responsibility
- Exhibits Lean-Agile leadership: Exhibits the behaviors of a Lean-Agile Leader with a Lean-Agile Mindset.
- Facilitates all team meetings, including (where applicable) the Daily Stand-up, Iteration Planning, Iteration Review, and Iteration Retrospective.
- Promotes quality practices.
·Undergraduate degree required, other advanced degree preferred.
· Agile Project Management (Scrum, Kanban) certification.
· PMI certification preferred
· 7+ years of Project Manager experience,
·Professional with 10+ years of experience in financial services business segments.
· Leadership and People Management experience
· Had worked in PO or Agile Champion roles
· Advanced level of English and Spanish language (oral and written); Portuguese language is desirable