THE ROLE - Summary:
Strategic Planning: Ensure business projects include analysis of opportunity between the strategic value vs. costs vs. risks across the portfolio deliverables
Project and Program Implementation:
a. Lead project team throughout the project lifecycle, from defining the plan through project review
b. Responsible for plan maintenance and direct coaching to workstream owners and project teams in general, in preparation for Steering Committee Meetings
c. Provide reporting on status of the projects under his / her responsibility
d. Exhibits Lean-Agile leadership: Exhibits the behaviors of a Lean-Agile Leader with a Lean-Agile Mindset.
a. Facilitates the team’s progress toward team goals. Continuously engaged in challenging the old norms of development to improve performance in the areas of quality, predictability, flow, and velocity.
b. Leads team efforts in relentless improvement – Helps the team improve and take responsibility for their actions; facilitates the team retrospective. Teaches problem-solving techniques and helps the team become better problem-solvers for themselves.
c. Facilitates all team meetings, including (where applicable) the Daily Stand-up, Iteration Planning, Iteration Review, and Iteration Retrospective.
d. Eliminates impediments addressing the issues so that the team can remain focused on achieving the objectives of the Iteration.
e. Promotes quality practices. Provides guidance to assist the teams in constantly improving the quality of their deliverables and meeting the Definition of Done (DoD). Helps foster the culture of technical discipline and craftsmanship that is the hallmark of effective Agile teams
· Undergraduate degree required, other advanced degree preferred.
· Certified ScrumMaster.
· Agile Project Management (Scrum, Kanban) certification.
· PMI certification preferred
· 7+ years of Project Manager experience,
· Professional with 10+ years of experience in financial services business segments.
· Business, HR and Digital Marketing experience are desirable.
· Leadership and People Management experience
· Had worked in PO or Agile Champion roles
· Advanced level of English and Spanish language (oral and written); Portuguese language is desirable