|Publicado||19 de julio de 2012|
|Área||Recursos Humanos (ver más empleos en Recursos Humanos)|
|Tipo de puesto||Full-time (ver más empleos Full-time)|
|Lugar de trabajo||Argentina, Córdoba, Córdoba|
As a leader in the oilfield services industry, Baker Hughes offers opportunities for qualified people who want to grow in our high performance organization. Baker Hughes provides products and services for oil and gas wells. Our leading technologies – and our ability to apply them safely and effectively – create value for our customers and our shareholders by enabling them to optimize their assets. Engineers, scientists, technicians and business professionals can make their careers at Baker Hughes in areas such as research, development, manufacturing, field operations, sales, finance, IT, marketing and human resources. As the University Relations Recruiter support, you will build and maintain relationships with key universities while strategically sourcing and screening candidates to ensure we are hiring the best talent.
THIS POSITION IS FOR A 6 MONTH'S CONTRACT ASSIGNMENT
· Proactively source leads and screens candidates to develop pools of talent for entry-level positions while driving the process from initiation through offer management and pre-start candidate engagement
· Assess candidates through competency-based screening, ensuring only the most qualified candidates are referred
· Create and post university sourcing requisitions and update as needed in our applicant tracking system, and route them for approval as per the Baker Hughes approval matrix
· Develop and maintain long-term relationships with colleges and universities and alumni associations as assigned
· Act as the interface between managers, human resources, university professors and students to ensure best in class graduates join Baker Hughes
· Create a positive candidate experience through problem resolution, immediate response to candidate's needs, and delivery of exceptional service to the candidate
· Persuasively sell organization, role, and culture to candidates
· Maintain accurate contact records of university professors
· Work closely and support the Baker Hughes Volunteers assigned to each university
· Share the best practices with the different countries and ensure standardization of recruitment processes across the region
Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business or related area
· 2+ years recruiting experience in a corporate environment
· Ability and willingness to travel for university recruiting events as well as able to work a flexible schedule
· Demonstrated ability to work effectively in team environment and foster teamwork
· Knowledge of sourcing strategy to produce a pipeline of outstanding talent and assessment/screening tools to identify potential candidates
· Excellent planning and time-management skills
· Demonstrated resourcefulness and initiative on assigned projects
· Broad knowledge of various recruiting techniques (Internet, networking, active web search etc.) · Knowledge of HR practices, respective local laws, regulations, compliance and customs
Baker Hughes is a leading supplier of oilfield services, products, technology and systems to the worldwide oil and natural gas industry. By being the service company that best anticipates, understands and exceeds our customers expectations, Baker Hughes Advances Reservoir Performance. The companys 57,000-plus employees work in more than 80 countries in geomarket teams that help customers find, evaluate, drill, produce, transport and process hydrocarbon resources. Baker Hughes technology centers in the worlds leading energy markets are pushing the boundaries to overcome progressively more complex challenges. Baker Hughes develops solutions designed to help manage operating expenses, maximize reserve recovery and boost overall return on investment through the entire life cycle of an oil or gas asset. Collaboration is the foundation upon which Baker Hughes builds our business and develops next-generation products and services for drilling and evaluation, completions and production and fluids and chemicals.
Baker Hughes is an Equal Employment Affirmative Action Employer
Seleccione la cuenta que desea vincular con Facebook:
a Bumeran.com e ingresa mucho más fácilmente.
Ni las empresas ni otros postulantes verán tus datos de Facebook.