|Publicado||01 de agosto de 2012|
|Área||Seguridad Industrial (ver más empleos en Seguridad Industrial)|
|Tipo de puesto||Full-time (ver más empleos Full-time)|
|Lugar de trabajo||Maipú, Mendoza|
The Zone Training Manager is responsible to implement training programs and initiatives for the safety, development, and productivity of employees, with primary focus for field staff.
• Assess training requirements for drillers, driller assistants, and other field staff including field supervision. Consult with employees and local management about training needs.
• Develop and implement training curricula that prepares new and current employees for safe and successful completion of work tasks.
• Identify program improvements, material, vendor and delivery effectiveness.
• Ensure the accuracy and integrity of training records, including identification and development of process/systems improvements.
• Liaise with Supervisors to ensure that employees attend training as required.
• Perform on-site observations frequently to assess training effectiveness.
• Monitor national and local legislative developments to advise management accordingly.
• Follow up on all recommendations from inspections and audits.
• Responsive to participant feedback to improve content or delivery.
• Passionate about employee development.
• Bachelor degree; or diploma in a related field, or appropriate certification.
• And/or at least 3 years relevant work experience in EHS, Operations, Training or HR.
• Demonstrated business acumen.
• Preferable to speak more than 1 language.
• Knowledgeable in applicable EHS disciplines, sciences and regulations.
• Excellent communication skills, written and verbal. Builds trusted relationships across organization.
• Effective time and priority management.
• Computer literate (MS Office).
Seleccione la cuenta que desea vincular con Facebook:
a Bumeran.com e ingresa mucho más fácilmente.
Ni las empresas ni otros postulantes verán tus datos de Facebook.