Gain market share by promoting, selling, and servicing Medtronic's products. Maintain and develop therapy business in line with the guidelines in the area of hospital and commercial setting while meeting and exceeding financial and non-financial targets, in a way that enhances Medtronic’s reputation in the market. Provides clinical support and expertise during procedures.
- Conduct sales calls to promote, sell, and service Medtronic's products and services to existing and competitive customers INSIDE NOA REGION (TUCUMAN, SALTA, JUJUY & SANTIAGO).
- Implement quarterly sales plan and achieve sales goals and objectives.
- Advanced/Expert technical knowledge of diverse Medtronic products and support sales efforts of same, specifically in the area of surgical and products.
- Complete administrative reporting as assigned (for example: expense reports, account profiles and analysis, daily planners, competitive updates, and inventory log).
- Provide ongoing field intelligence reports on competitive activity, changes in markets, distribution, and pricing, as well as input on customer preferences and product features.
- Cost-effectively manage time and assets.
- Effectively utilize sales collateral to support promotional and territorial needs.
- Train and educate both existing and competitive customers to gain incremental business.
- Maintain proficient level of product knowledge in all assigned product lines.
- Advise customers on a continuing basis regarding performance of assigned products.
· Perform additional duties in line with company business requirements.
· Travel requirements (regional and international): 40-60%
- Degree in Business Administration, Biology, Life Sciences or related field.
- English language proficiency (please select one):
Basic understanding, comprehension and vocabulary
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
Sales Rep III
Min of 5+ years sales experience in medical/healthcare sales
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED
· Strong proficiency in MS Office, including PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
· Must be customer service oriented with strong interpersonal skills
· Excellent organizational skills and demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks accurately and efficiently
· Prior experience in fast-paced office with multiple priorities.
· Excellent presentations skills.
· Responsive, action-oriented and innovative problem solver
· Medical device sales experience,
El contenido de este aviso es de propiedad del anunciante. Los requisitos de la posición son definidos y administrados por el anunciante sin que Bumeran sea responsable por ello.