Este trabajo es apto para personas con capacidades diferentes.
|Publicado||26 de julio de 2012|
|Área||Administración (ver más empleos en Administración)|
|Tipo de puesto||Full-time (ver más empleos Full-time)|
|Lugar de trabajo||Av Pres. Roque Sáenz Pena 777, San Nicolás, Capital Federal, Buenos Aires Ver mapa|
The successful candidate will primarily be responsible for providing advice on a full range of tax issues in a defined portfolio of countries. This will comprise of advising on the tax efficient structures for client engagements,
the control of compliance tax risk and the identification of planning opportunities.
The role requires a proactive approach, seeking out issues and opportunities, and the development of proposals from inception to implementation. The successful candidate will be expected to advise and work with the regions management (Senior Executives), senior finance and legal personnel and other Accenture
Global Tax Group (GTG) members throughout the world on a full range of tax matters. Compliance activities are currently restricted to tax return review only. However, responsibility for co-ordination of tax return preparation may be relevant in the future.
The role requires the ability to:
- Advise on the most tax efficient structure for client engagements, working with the Clients (as required), Client Tax Matters personnel, Client Development Transaction Services, Legal, Client Financial Management and external advisers
- Develop tax planning proposals and obtain the approval of the LATAM and EALA Tax Directors
- Support andkeep informed Country Management, particularly the Country Managing Director and the partner group on the implementation of local as well as global planning initiatives developed by the GTC Communicate
complex and innovative tax concepts in a business structured manner, to a diverse business management audience.
- Advise Legal, Treasury and Country Controllership on measures to manage risk and to maximize financial returns
- Support and provide direction to the Country Controllership in all tax matters specifically reviewing corporate tax compliance and managing the handling of tax audits.
- Solicit and manage the input of external professional advisers
- Support the Global Tax Operations group in all aspects of US GAAP tax reporting
- Support GTG in the successful implementation of global initiatives across EALA, e.g. share plans
- Work with other tax groups to coordinate/harmonize in country tax planning. E.g. Client Tax Matters and Individual Tax Matters.
Arecognized tax qualification with a minimum of 3 years post qualified international tax experience, preferably with a multinational business or within one of the Big4 accounting practices in relation to the responsibilities
noted above. The job requires a background equivalent to a tax manager in a Big 4 tax department, law firm or corporate tax department. In addition, the job requires the following attributes:
- Self starter with the ability to work well in a fluid and challenging environment;
- Experience in dealing with the highest levels of management;
- Good written and verbal communication skills;
- Good organizational and leadership skills;
- Commitment to excel as an international tax professional
- Good English language skills
What do we offer as an employer? Challenges. Team. Training. Recognition. CareerDevelopment. Motivation. Joining Accenture translates into continual opportunities to expand on what you can do. Challenge yourself with interesting work focused on delivering innovation and proven solutions. If this is what you are looking for, Accenture is your place.
Seleccione la cuenta que desea vincular con Facebook:
a Bumeran.com e ingresa mucho más fácilmente.
Ni las empresas ni otros postulantes verán tus datos de Facebook.