|Publicado||03 de agosto de 2010|
|Tipo de puesto||Full-time|
Activa tu cuenta para confirmar la postulación. Revisa en tu casilla el mail que te hemos enviado.
¿No recibiste el mail de activación? Volver a enviarme el e-mail
This position can be based in Buenos Aires, Argentina or Santiago de Chile, Chile.
emails to: CINDY@PIERPOINT.COM
Regional HR Manager We are searching for a Human Resources Leader for Latin America. This is a contract position with the probability of converting to full time. The successful candidate will be responsible for the direct support of the Latin American business under the direction of the Vice President of Human Resources for the Americas region. This position will support local executive leadership. This position will have responsibility for Compensation, Benefits, Learning and Development, HRIS, Recruitment and Employee/Labor Relations for the region. In Addition you will provide services in the following areas:
• Drives strategic and tactical planning and management planning in Organizational Development, Culture, Capability Development and Performance Management
• Drives talent management and succession planning
• Recommends, evaluates and participates in team development
• Acts as an advisor on human resource issues to managers and all levels of employees
• Develops and recommends people-related business objectives and procedures and courses of action
• Works with Head of business unit on content for management of employee communications
• Advises management on appropriate salary administration in the areas of recruitment and merit increases
• Provides guidance to management team on regulations, industry trends, current practices, new developments and applicable laws regarding human resources
To qualify for this role you must have proven experience as a senior member of the Human Resources team.
MINIMUM EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelors of Science Degree or equivalent
12+ years of related Human Resources experience
Previous experience with Labor Unions
Experiece working in a Heavy Industrial industry is a plus
In addition you must have:
• Functional level of proficiency in all core areas of HR: recruitment, compensation, benefits, payroll, employee relations, learning and development
• PC skills to include knowledge of windows environment using Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Good organizational skills and attention to detail required
• Effective oral and written communication skills required
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, extremely challenging environment
If you are interested, send an email to CINDY@PIERPOINT.COM including:
- years of HR experience
- years of Labor Unions experience
- explain about your Labor Unions experience
- years of Management experience
- biggest team managed
- company's headcount
- current and desired salary
- highest degree
- conversational English (phone conversation, emails) rate yourself from 1-10 being 10 the highest)
- availability to 15/20% international traveling
- updated resume including phone number
lamentablemente no cubrís los requisitos excluyentes que la empresa ha solicitado:
La Empresa recibió tu postulación, pero no cumples con los requisitos establecidos para este nuevo empleo. Es probable que la Empresa no se contacte contigo.
Crear una cuenta en Bumeran.com si no estás registrado.
Ingresar a Bumeran.com si ya estás registrado.
Seleccione la cuenta que desea vincular con Facebook:
a Bumeran.com e ingresa mucho más fácilmente.
Ni las empresas ni otros postulantes verán tus datos de Facebook.