ABOUT THIS POSITION
Baker Hughes’ Reservoir Development Group serves the oil & gas industry in developing reservoir-driven solutions covering the full asset life cycle, from the earliest phases of project development through abandonment. Our global teams in Aberdeen, London, Delft, Dubai, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Perth, Calgary, Buenos Aires, Rio de Janeiro, and Houston work diligently to find and maximize reserves; increase production rates and recovery factors; select, define, execute field development plans and analyze acquisition and divestiture options.
Gaffney, Cline & Associates, a global consultancy within the Reservoir Development Services organization, offers technical, commercial and strategic advice to the petroleum sector. The company’s expertise is the business of petroleum, reflecting an unparalleled track record in:
- Exploration, development and production evaluation and operations
- Field development and rehabilitation
- Reserves and resources reporting requirements or statutory reporting or financing purposes
- Due diligence property evaluation and valuation for acquisition, divestiture or dispute resolution
- Midstream and downstream facilities and economic evaluation
- Advice to Sovereigns on petroleum licensing, depletion and fiscal policy and maximizing resource potential
Gaffney, Cline & Associates is quickly expanding its global operations and is now seeking talented and motivated professionals to join our dynamic organization.
The Geoscience - Geologist holds a key role in an innovative interdisciplinary team. As a team member you would be responsible for developing and communicating a full range of concepts developed by you and the team to help customers maximize return for their projects.
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS
- Geology or Geophysics knowledge of major basins worldwide. Advantage if worked with unconventional reservoirs, for example as displayed in Shale Gas/Oil or Heavy Oil.
- Understanding of Wireline or LWD log data. Understanding of data acquisition/logging programs.
- Knowledge of new formation evaluation technologies and their use in geologic interpretations in the O&G Industry.
- Uses industry standard software tools to create interpretations or answer products. Use of specialized geologic software such as (for example) PETRA or geocellular/geologic modeling.
- Knowledge of evaluation acquisition tools and services used in the industry. Ability to create interpretations and form opinions under supervision from various data sets.
- Knowledge within his/her discipline and the ability to converse at a team level with others.
- Operator experience or experience working with Operators and understanding their requirements. Demonstrates an ability to understand the key operating levels of the oil and gas industry.
- Ability to travel 20-30% of time.
- Relevant oil company experience from an operator’s perspective is of great advantage.
- Previous shale or unconventional experience is preferred.
- Must be action oriented, ethical in value, and have a strong client focus.
- Good organizing, planning, and presentation skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Must be highly motivated with excellent analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Good leadership and project management skills are a plus.
- Ability to participate in multiple projects simultaneously.
Please apply to the job or send your resume with ref GEOLOGO to: email@example.com
El contenido de este aviso es de propiedad del anunciante. Los requisitos de la posición son definidos y administrados por el anunciante sin que Bumeran sea responsable por ello.