Wärtsilä Argentina is hiring a Contract Manager to lead new Long Term Service Agreements in Santa Fe province in Argentina.
The Contract Manager will lead the implementation and delivery of the assigned service agreements having a full responsibility on the technical, contractual and financial performance.
You like to work very closely with our customers? You keep the overview even when things are getting turbulent? You feel comfortable with all the requirements of this demanding position? Don't hesitate to apply!
- Analyze the contract and ensure contract execution under the relevant Contractual, Legal, Quality, Safety environmental and Wärtsilä process' obligations.
- Manage the agreements looking for enhanced profitability and cost optimization.
- Maintain the customer satisfaction managing the contractual relationship and look for new business opportunities for the agreement and Wartsila in general.
- Ensure the proper reporting and business follow up according to CM guidelines and procedures.
- Deliver according to contract performance indices/ KPI’s
- Manage assigned responsibilities in accordance with Wärtsilä Services guidelines, the Contract Management process and general management practices in a safe and cost effective way in order to exceed the customer expectations. Implementing preventive and corrective actions as necessary
- Prepare reports, plans and budgets as instructed by direct superior
- Identify and actively seek to improve maintenance reliability and availability
- Interaction: Relevant Wärtsilä offices and personnel
- Contribute to a competitive and motivated team
Engineer with relevant experience on similar positions.
Team building skills
Cost awareness & effectiveness
Problem solving and decision making
Strategic planning and target setting
Risk Management skills
Desirable Engine knowledge
Fluent – English and Spanish
Portuguese would be benefitial.
Wärtsilä is a global leader in advanced technologies and complete lifecycle solutions for the marine and energy markets. By emphasising sustainable innovation and total efficiency, Wärtsilä maximises the environmental and economic performance of the vessels and energy solutions of its customers. In 2015, Wärtsilä’s net sales totalled EUR 5 billion with approximately 18,800 employees. The company has operations in over 200 locations in more than 70 countries around the world.