Este trabajo es apto para personas con capacidades diferentes.
|Publicado||23 de mayo de 2012|
|Área||Marketing (ver más empleos en Marketing)|
|Tipo de puesto||Full-time (ver más empleos Full-time)|
|Lugar de trabajo||Av Pres. Roque Sáenz Pena 777, San Nicolás, Capital Federal, Buenos Aires Ver mapa|
The Cockpit Production Manager (CPM) Will be the account manager for B2B Digital implementation, which means, maintenance, launch and update all the internal initiatives from the client in the intranet; being the key stakeholder with business, users and Technical Team. This person will be the conduit to translate business needs into development needs for the Technical teams.
The CPM has to be a be creative in order to make the intranet more user friendly and results oriented, really focused and compromise with each delivery, as he/she will be dealing with client heads quarters in some cases.
• Support execution of intranet initiative strategy
• Maintenance of the intranet
• Support adoption activities for this intranet portal
• Fulfilling business user requirements with respect to intranet
• Overall experience of 3-5 years
• Project Management experience of 3+ years, led and completed at least 4-5 projects end-to-end (plan, execute, close)
• Strong project management skills and experience required ability to co-ordinate project resources delegate and distribute work within teams using ticket management tools
• Ability to translate business functional requirement to technical team
• Client Management skills
• Ability to work in complex multiple stakeholder environment and complete plans on schedule
• Strong Interpersonal and communication skills
• Analytical and problem solving abilities.
• Business analysis and business process understanding.
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• Ability to differentiate between functional and technical changes (may be trained on this during KT)
• Ability to lead and motivate teams and individuals
• Good understanding of the capabilities and functionalities of Microsoft Office SharePoint Team Services
• Possess an understanding of the of Microsoft Office SharePoint site content management
• Familiar with the key terminology around web-page design (components used for DC build and maintenance)
Other Preferred technical skills - Preferred NOT MUST
• Share point development and coding
• Knowledge of architectural design, web parts design
• Experience of SharePoint Designer workflows, effective use of the data view web part (DVWP), content query web part, data form web part, navigation customization, and some branding customization.
• Experience with SharePoint templates (site templates, list templates, master page customization)
What do we offer as an employer? Challenges. Team. Training. Recognition. Career Development. Motivation. Joining Accenture translates into continual opportunities to expand on what you can do. Challenge yourself with interesting work focused on delivering innovation and proven solutions. If this is what you are looking for, Accenture is your place.
Seleccione la cuenta que desea vincular con Facebook:
a Bumeran.com e ingresa mucho más fácilmente.
Ni las empresas ni otros postulantes verán tus datos de Facebook.