|Publicado||02 de agosto de 2012|
|Área||Comercial (ver más empleos en Comercial)|
|Tipo de puesto||Full-time (ver más empleos Full-time)|
|Lugar de trabajo||Olga Cossettini 240, Puerto Madero, Capital Federal, Buenos Aires Ver mapa|
This is a commissioned sales position. Responsible for managing the relationship between Intel and customers by establishing and cultivating relationships with key individuals at accounts. Develop relationships with distributors and engage distributor resources in support of assigned accounts. Identify and develop new opportunities within assigned accounts. Ensure that goals are consistent with Intel’s strategic direction of: (1) maximizing the business with assigned accounts over the short and long-term'' and (2) increasing the preference for Intel architectures among assigned customers. Responsible for meeting or exceeding assigned annual billings and design win quotas in conjunction with the Field Applications Engineer. Communicate strategies to appropriate field and factory personnel to obtain required support and coordination. Develop a clear understanding of Intel’s business practices including pricing, forecasting, terms and conditions, distribution and code of ethics.
- A college graduate in engineering, business or social studies. Masters in business and/or education strongly preferred.
- At least 10 years working experience in IT industry. Have direct sales or influence sales experience by covering major end user account
- Is knowledgeable about Intel platform/solutions and their value proposition in Intel architecture ecosystem.
- Ability to accommodate travel, mostly in Argentina
Important skill set:
- Have very good communication skill for dealing with senior executives in government and private industry.
- He/she must be confident to speak for Intel to large group of end users as well as to media and analysts.
- Must demonstrate self drive and be self motivated.
Please send CV to email@example.com. Reference: career-Acc Mgr
Seleccione la cuenta que desea vincular con Facebook:
a Bumeran.com e ingresa mucho más fácilmente.
Ni las empresas ni otros postulantes verán tus datos de Facebook.